RED BOX DIAMONDS
Every Red Box Diamond comes with a grading report from an independent lab or our team of GIA and AGS trained experts. Red Box graded diamonds are graded to GIA standards.
You will have proof positive identification, because each Red Box Diamond is laser inscribed with the unique number on its grading report.
Karla's Jewelry Showcase is committed to selling diamonds ethically and with integrity, so you feel confidence in the diamonds you purchase. We believe it is unacceptable to tolerate conflict diamonds and human suffering in any way. We support support the Kimberley process, because we offer it to you. The Kimberley Process ensures that rough diamonds are:
- Exported/imported with a government validated Kimberley Process certificate stating the diamonds are conflict-free.
- Transported between signatory countries in a sealed and tamper-proof container.
- Sold with a statement from the seller (known as a warranty) on all invoices guaranteeing their status.
- This same warranty appears on all documents for Product Review/Conditional Sale items and on invoices for the products you purchase from Karla’s Jewelry Showcase.
TRADE UP PROGRAM
You recieve full credit* for the Red Box Diamond when you trade it up for a higher priced Red Box Diamond in our active inventory.
*Diamond must be in original condition as when sold by Karla’s Jewelry Showcase.
FREE LOSS PROTECTION
To build loyalty, trust and security for your customers, each Red Box Diamond comes with 1-year complimentary insurance through GemShield®. The coverage offers immediate protection against loss, theft, or damage.
- Karla's will fill out an activation form for you and fax it to GemShield. Coverage is immediate upon receipt of the form. If a loss occurs within the free year, your you will return it to us for your replacement. We replace the diamond no cost to you.
- When the free year is up, GemShield contacts you and offers a personal jewelry insurance policy.
Select an item and add to quote. To finalize quote, click on "My Quote" in the top right corner of the jewelry section and then select "Submit Inquiry." Karla will contact you with your final price.
Why "Add to Quote" and not "Add to Cart"? We want to provide full transparency of your jewelry purchase. Often times the price of certain metals, like gold, silver, and platinum fluctuate daily in pricing.